For those who submitted articles, please note that the registration is only open when you get the acceptance notification letter from the conferene secretary. Before that, please do not register.
For those who don't want to submit any articles, but just want to attend the conference, please register directly. After you finish the online registration, you will receive the confirmation letter from the conference secretary.
The registration fees are listed in US Dollars; payment is also required in US Dollars. For the
participants who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
|Admission to all sessions||Admission to all sessions||Admission to all sessions|
|15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation||15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation||N/A|
|Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir|
|Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner (Feb. 27, 2022)||Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner (Feb. 27, 2022)||Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner (Feb. 27, 2022)|
1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
3. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
4. The payment methods are credit card, bank transfer and paypal. If you pay by credit card, there is no handling fee, but pay by bank transfer and paypal, there will be USD30 handling fee.
5. The additional papers registration are only applicable to the same authors who registered with more than one paper and will do the presentation for all papers.
6. Please upload the required documents:1.)final paper; 2.)signed copyright form; 3.)ayment proof online to finish the registration. After that, you will get the confirmation email from the conference secretary.
hopes everyone who registers for the conference will be able to
attend; however, ICMEI knows extenuating circumstances do
occur.The ICMEI Cancellation and Refund Policies are as follows:
1. Before 30 days prior to conference date: Full refund except USD30 handling fee charge.
2. 30 days to 15 days prior to conference date: Amount equals to 70% of total registration fee will be refundable.
3. 15 days or less prior to conference date: Amount equals to 50% of total registration fee will be refundable.
4. Conference start: non-refundable
If the conference cannot be held on time due to force majeure such as politics, weather and disasters, the organizer will not bear any compensation but the above refund policy also applies.
The organizer shall have the right to postpone, change the mode of the conference or cancel the conference. Participants are obligated to cooperate with the organizer's arrangements and refund policy.
If you need an invitation letter to obtain a visa to attend ICMEI, please Register and complete your payment for your conference registration. The invitation letter is issued from the committee board not any local university. Thanks for your understanding.
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the
conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it
will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their
associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring
someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain
a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and
psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is
under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal
guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or
indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by
the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.