The registration fees are listed in US Dollars; payment is also required in US Dollars. For the participants who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
|1||Admission to all sessions||Admission to all sessions||Admission to all sessions|
|2||15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation||15 minutes (Including Q&A) for presentation||N/A|
|3||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir||Certificate, Name tag, Conference bag, Souvenir|
|4||Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner (March 28, 2019)||Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner (March 28, 2019)||Lunch, coffee breaks and Dinner (March 28, 2019)|
1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
3. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
4. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
5. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the Registration Form and finish registration. (Download)
6. Please send the required documents:1.)final paper; 2.)signed copyright form; 3.)filled registration form; 4.)payment proof to ICMEI@iedrc.net to finish the registration.
In case you are not able to attend, please note that requests for reimbursement must be sent to ICMEI by 25 February 2019 at the latest (USD100.00 will be retained to cover administration costs). No reimbursement will be made after this date. Thank you for your understanding.
If you need an invitation letter to obtain a visa to attend ICMEI, please Register and complete your payment for your conference registration.
The invitation letter is issued from the committee board not any
local university. Thanks for your understanding.